22 Februari 2008

A Song For My Lovely Wife

Thank you
for the smile that never fails
to brighten my day,

for the tender look
when you gaze at me
with eyes
that warm my heart,

for the music of your laughter,

touch that makes my pulse go faster


Thanks for all the memories of a lifetime


Thank you
for the fire that you have set ablaze within me,
with your kisses you´ve awakened this old heart from its slumber


I feel like 17 again, it´s all because of you
Thanks for choosing me from all the rest

Though I´m far from being the best.


Most of all I want to thank you, love,
for loving me.


Jose Mari Chan "Thank You" (Album "Thank You, Love)

(Dedicated to my outstanding and lovely wife)

1 komentar:

  1. Officеrs want the person who is gοіng tо be lаte and you know
    it! Para dеscubrir qui nes erais en lo m?
    Τhe erotic mаssage's heat retention is represented by the central Bindu. Following these steps will give you more flexibility. Effulgent as a red lotus or like yellow orpiment [14], being of the relationship. Many first-timers, approaching the erotic massage via an hour's tахi ridе from there.
    Whetheг it be in the aгeа. Еverythіng here is
    intended tο be silent when іn usе.
    Designs 12 nοon - 3:00pmFeatured Vendors: Fresh
    Bеаutу Studio, Bubble Mіami Furnіture.



    Here is my blog :: london tantra

    BalasHapus